Do you want to live and work in Bend, OR? Do you feel unappreciated and unsatisfied in your current position or trade? Do the gray and rainy days got you down in the Portland, Eugene, Seattle area? Come join Webfoot and enjoy the satisfaction of working on a team that has the strongest local reputation, holds the highest customer satisfaction rating in Bend, and enjoys 300 days a year of beautiful, glorious sunshine.
On your days off from working on the best projects in Bend, explore Central Oregon's endless mountain bike and hiking trails, fish the endless streams and lakes, or kick back and sip your favorite local pint. Bend has it all- it's only missing you.
Our company is flourishing and the demand for our level of service is high. Growth and opportunity abound for dependable people with good attitudes and strong work ethics. Our staff is made up of the top craftsmen in the area. Our crews are well crafted teams, trained in the Webfoot Way of providing seriously great customer service to our clients. Do you like working for happy customers? Do you like working on the best projects? Join our team. We're looking for people with skills in painting, drywall, carpentry, and wood staining/finishing.
Benefits our staff enjoys:
- Time and half paid for all hours worked in week over 40 hours
- Year around employment, and as much overtime desired April-November
- Company sponsored IRA, matching 3%
- Paid vacation and opportunities to earn additional paid vacation through volunteering
- Top pay and paid training to help you become the best you
We're hiring for all positions from apprentices to journeyman tradesmen. Our detailed training program will help you thrive, develop, and find your place in our company.
- Oregon drivers license and vehicle
- Background check
- Positive attitude
- Desire to work, grow, and develop