There’s no need to hire a general contractor to have your siding repaired or replaced, Webfoot's carpenters have you covered! We have carpenters on staff that can handle jobs small to very large. It's very common that siding or wood trim needs replacement before painting, including replacing LP siding that has deteriorated. We can match nearly any siding type if we're doing partial replacement, or we can advise you on which siding type will be the best value for you and your home going forward.
Webfoot's team of full-time carpenters can handle all your carpentry needs with the same level of service you've come to know with our painting projects.
- Siding Repair and Replacement
- LP Siding Replacement and Repair
- Fascia and Trim Board Repair and Replacement
- Deck Building - TrexPro Gold Installer
- Deck Structural Inspection, Repair and Deck Board Replacement
- Deck Railing System Update and Repair
- Finish Carpentry Within Your Home: crown molding, wainscoting, baseboards, chair rails