It's that time of year again! One of our all-time favorites. We're gearing up to launch our 11th Annual Project Serious giveaway event. The continued trust and support of our Central Oregon friends and neighbors (like you!) allows us to keep doing this each year, so you’re just as much a part of this as we are. Thank you!
This year we have $15,000 of FREE services to give away to a Seriously Great local teacher. Are you ready to help us?
We LOVE our Bend community. Seriously. To help share the love, we’ve donated services in a big way each year to a deserving recipient during our annual Project Serious giveaway.
This year, we are looking for a local teacher who could benefit from up to $15,000 of FREE painting, carpentry, and concrete coating services.
And, we need YOUR help! The selection process relies on your nominations, voting, and support. Are you in?
There are more details below, but here’s a quick recap of the key points to remember:
- Nominations must be shared between February 1-14, 2020 (instructions below!)
- Can you nominate yourself? Absolutely!
- Must be located in Bend/La Pine, Sister, or Redmond school districts
- Fill out our online nomination form, and submit a 60-second video
Submit your nominations!
Top 8 finalists are announced, and voting begins!
Voting ends at midnight
Winner is announced!
This is super, Seriously important. And, if you get stuck or have a question, let us know
- Don’t forget to complete your entry form, right here on projectserious.com.
- Once your online entry is processed, you’ll receive a link to upload your video. You’ll complete your submission by saving your 60-second video to that folder. Please be sure to label your file with the teacher’s full name.
- Your video should be no more than 60 seconds in length, and we need to be able to post it to Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Your video should be very low-to-no cost, and as creative, fun, and heartfelt (Seriously Great) as possible. Tell us and our fans why you/your teacher should be the 2020 Project Serious award recipient! In other words, professional/fancy videos don’t have any better chance of winning! We want it from the heart - not a Hollywood production.
- Your video should be in MP4 or MOV format and should have all permissions for reposting and sharing enabled. The video should be compressed to 150 MB or less for social media.
- Be sure to test your video on Instagram and Facebook before submitting so you know they will work.