Our 10th Annual Project Serious Giveaway Is Here, and We’re Going Seriously Big!
We are SO excited (and grateful) to be able to launch our 10th Annual Project Serious event. The continued trust and support of our Central Oregon friends and neighbors (like you!) allows us to keep doing this each year, so you’re just as much a part of this as we are. Thank you!
We have $25,000 of FREE services to give away to a Seriously Great local nonprofit. Are you ready to help us?
What Is Project Serious: Non-Profit Edition?
For the last decade we have alternated between donating services to a family/individual, and a local nonprofit. Last year we had the privilege of serving a homegrown hero (take a look here, if you missed it!), and this year we’ll provide up to $25,000 of services to a charity that’s doing Seriously Great work in our local community.
Specifically, we’re looking for organizations (non-profits, churches, community centers, etc.) in Bend, Redmond, Sunriver, and Sisters with a Serious painting, carpentry, drywall, and/or deck need we can tackle.
Key Dates To Remember!
- January 14-February 8: We’re accepting submissions from official nonprofit representatives right here on this web page.
- February 22, 8pm: Social media customer voting closes and top three submissions move forward to our company vote.
- February 26: Our crew meets to pick the winner together, and we make the big phone call!
- Summer, 2019: Project completed for the winning charity!
What Will the Process Look Like?
- Official representatives of the organization can enter their submission between January 14 and February 8. Earlier is better so that you have more time to rally supporters and collect votes!
- If your submission qualifies, we’ll reach out with a link so you can upload your 60-second amateur video.
- Once we’ve reviewed the video (info below) and it’s received the thumbs up, we’ll post it for voting (info below) on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Top voted submissions on social media will receive one extra vote (could be the tie-breaker) heading into our company vote.
Video Submission Guidelines
- Maximum 60 seconds, and the more engaging, entertaining, homegrown, and heartfelt the better.
- Must be compatible for posting to Instagram and Facebook (please test before submitting to be sure).
- 1:1 ratio, in MP4 format, all permissions for reposting and sharing, compressed to 20 MB or less.
- Be sure there’s no black fade in screen as this will result in no “cover image” on the Instagram post.
How Will the Social Media Voting Work?
- You are welcome to promote your submission on your own social media accounts by sharing Webfoot’s posts, but please tag Webfoot Painting on Facebook and @webfoot_seriouslygreat on Instagram to direct folks to vote for you. Add the hashtags #projectserious and #seriouslygreat. Only votes on the original post on Webfoot’s pages will count.
- Reactions, comments, and shares will each count as a single vote. Shares can occur as frequently as you like but spam, single work/letter posts will not count as a vote.
Tell Us About Your Nonprofit!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form