On March 23, 2020 Governor Kate Brown announced a strict "Stay-at-home" order for the State of Oregon. We have received a lot of questions in the last couple of days on what this outbreak means for existing projects and new projects. Here is a letter from our owners.
Posted March 24, 2020.
Dear Webfoot Customer,
We wanted to reach out and let you know some of the changes we've made at Webfoot to ensure your project runs smoothly and we all stay safe and healthy. First and foremost, I can't stress enough how seriously we're taking this pandemic. We do however feel there is a safe space where we continue to offer our great service and help our customers, while adhering to the best practices put forth by the CDC. The safety of our employees, customers, and community is our top priority.
1. All office staff have moved to work from home as of Friday, March 13th. Please excuse our kids hollering behind the other end of the phone :)
2. The sole person who remains in the office to receive mail and deliveries, wipes down all high traffic surfaces daily. Hand sanitizer is located at every entrance and within each office. Yes our hands are very dry.
3. Anyone that is ill or has family members ill are put on mandatory 14-day quarantine. This includes anyone with potential symptoms of COVID 19. Sorry no jokes on this one.
4. All meetings have moved to virtual meetings. Luckily with offices in Portland and Boise for our Concrete Coatings division, we were all setup for this!
5. ALL employees must practice strict social distancing when at work AND when not. This has been in place since Friday, March 13th. No social gatherings, no parks, no touching, no nothing, NADA. This is how we stay healthy and continue to keep working.
1. No hand shakes, hugging, high fives and the like on job sites.
2. We start the project by all washing our hands. We bring our own soap if you’re running low.
3. Social distancing of 6ft is adhered at all times possible. Things like moving heavy equipment and furniture are still done in pairs.
4. Teams are not intermixing. Before we would trade teammates occasionally depending on the project needs. No more, just to ensure we’re limiting unnecessary intermixing. The team you have onsite has only seen each other for a while now.
5. Once again all meetings are performed over the phone or virtually.
6. Each morning we clean high traffic surfaces within your home including used door knobs, handles, light switches, and sinks. If our customers are living in the home throughout the project, we do this again at the end of the day. This used to be just a bathroom daily cleaning, we’ve extended it to all areas where we’re working.
7. EXTERIOR PROJECTS - guess who just got a free port-a-potty? YOU DID! Just to limit unnecessary in and outs to your home, we’re throwing in free Honey Buckets at every project lasting over 2 days. This policy is subject to availability of third party providers.
It is very possible that things may change over the coming weeks, but for now, with what we know, this is how we intend to keep our team and customers safe. If you have any questions about your project or potential future projects please reach out. Our entire team is appreciative of your business, your trust, and continued support of Webfoot- seriously
Gavin Hepp and Travis Ulrich
Owners, Webfoot Painting Co and Webfoot Concrete Coatings
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Public health is a shared priority and responsibility, and we’re in this together.
We look forward to serving you!